We have an immediate need for a Central Scheduler at our Manitowoc Headquarters! If you are ready to make an impact every day, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then a career at Forefront may be the perfect fit for you!
Work from home options are available after a mandatory onsite 3 week training.
The Central Scheduler is responsible for computer appointment scheduling for all clinics and updating patient personal information and insurance information in the computer. The central scheduling team works with the clinic staff to optimize the providers’ ability to serve patients.
There are many opportunities for advancement within the department, including supervisory roles!
Education & Experience
- Excellent telephone customer service skills are required, as there is no face-to-face patient interaction in this role.
- Familiarity with computers is very important – staff will learn to use our Electronic Medical Record system, scheduling system, and need to be able to navigate the Microsoft Office ® Suite. Typing speed of 35+ wpm is required and is tested during the interview.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Here are just a few things we offer:
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- NO Nights or Weekends
- Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability (full-time only)
- Access to voluntary short term disability insurance and additional life insurance (full-time only)
- 401K with employer contribution
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
- And much more!